Here is a summary of the benefits you receive with our fitness camp
Let me explain.
This is a very unique indoor/outdoor fitness camp, designed to be fun, yet challenging. The training philosophy for this camp involves the use of functional movements.
Our goal is to train individuals to be able to withstand the grind of a physically, emotionally and mentally demanding life and daily schedule. To do this, the exercises for this camp entail learning to move the body in functional patterns which incorporate strength, balance, core stabilization and kinesthetic awareness. We accomplish this all the while having a fantastic and fun time.
You need to join us now!
Nothing will change until you change.
We are here to help. NOW is the time to get moving. You can have the level of HEALTH, ENERGY, FITNESS & WELLNESS you have always wanted.
Join us to learn how to unlock your best life and your best body ever.
There are 6 things you should absolutely, positively look for in a fitness program before you invest your money.
1. The exercises are tailored and modified to accommodate your personal fitness level. If the exercises are not customized to fit your ability, then it shouldn't be a program that you follow.
2. The workout involves all components of fitness: strength training, cardiovascular training and flexibility training.
3. The workouts should be challenging enough so that you get results!
4. The workouts should offer plenty of variety.
5. The workouts should be fun.
6. The program should foster a sense of community
For more information:
The Body House